This is a general information page for the parents and players from Year 5 Minis traveling to Guernsey for the 2014 BWCI Guernsey Mini Soccer Festival.
Please note that training has now moved to St Mary’s School. See notes below for times and directions.
This is a fantastic event and will include teams from the Channel Islands and England. Last year’s event included prestigious Academy teams from Everton F.C., Bristol City F.C., Fulham F.C. and Southampton F.C.
Coaches / Admin:
- Aaron Peel – 07797 725858 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Horman – 07797 772454 – email@example.com
- Dave Walsh – 07797 961861
- Stuart Murphy (Admin) – 07797 960270 – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Thomas Proffitt
– George Le Quesne
– Storm Dickson
– Kyle Fernandes
– Stanley Tanguy
– Cole Graham
– James Murphy
– Ryan Peel
– Jamie Ritzema
– Finn Hougardy
– Ben Godel
– Pierce Roche
Dates / Times:
- Friday 18th July – traveling via Condor Ferries and our Jacksons sponsored minibus to Guernsey early afternoon. Details to be announced regarding meeting place and time.
- Saturday 19th July – First day of festival.
- Sunday 20th July – Last day of festival and travel back to Jersey.
This year we will be staying at the Les Rocquetters Hotel which has some fantastic facilities including a swimming pool and health spa.
Parents are welcome to join the trip and enjoy a fantastic weekend of football.
Kit and Equipment:
The club will be providing full playing kit for the tournament sponsored by lead Academy sponsor Sanne Group. We will also be purchasing special event specific St Peter F.C. polo tops for all the players and will be collecting size details shortly.
A full itinerary for the trip will be announced in the coming weeks and there will be a parent-coach meeting to discuss all the relevant details closer to the time, details to be announced.
Training will take place at St Mary’s School twice a week on Thursday evenings from 6pm – 8pm and Sunday mornings from 10am – 12pm.
Full participation in all the training sessions is extremely important. We want the players to be fit, organized and raring to go for the big event so please try to ensure that your son is ready for each session.